Travel by heart finds your privacy very important. I will process and use your data in a secure manner, entirely in accordance with the General Data Protection Supervision. In this privacy statement, I explain to you what information I collect from you and why I do this. You can also do something. For questions about your privacy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 1 Who am I?
Travel by heart is a freelancer. I am the controller of your personal data.
Article 2 What data do I use?
Here you can find an overview of the data that I process about you, why I do this, what legal basis I have to be able to process this information about you and how long I will keep this data.
- For invoicing and financial administration, I process your name, company name, billing address, e-mail correspondence and customer number. I can not process your payment without this information. So I need this information for the implementation of the agreement. According to a legal obligation of the tax authorities, I have to keep these details for 7 years. After this period I will delete this information from you.
- To be able to process your order, I process your name, company name, billing address, telephone number, customer number, e-mail correspondence and purchase history. According to a legal obligation of the tax authorities, I have to keep these details for 7 years.
- In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about my work, I will process your name, e-mail and the contents of this complaint in order to come to the best possible solution for you. I use this information for optimal execution of the agreement. I will delete data regarding complaints processed after 2 years.
- Travel by heart has a commercial interest in using some of your personal data for marketing purposes. I use your name, e-mail and social media account for direct marketing and social media marketing. You can also share my blogs on your own social media channels. I will receive a notification of this. I will delete this information as soon as you indicate that you no longer want to be contacted by me or unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- To enable the posting of comments under my messages, I process your name, e-mail, website, and content of your message. By placing your message or sending the contact form, this data is automatically visible. I keep this information until you delete your response or I delete my blog. Completed contact forms will be removed after 2 years.
- I have social plugins on my website. With these social share buttons, you can share my articles on your platforms. Via the use of these buttons Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus place cookies on your device. This will be mainly cookies that optimize your user experience, but in addition, they can also place tracking cookies that control your surfing behavior across multiple websites to follow.
- On Facebook, you can keep up to date with my blogs thanks to my Facebook page. To allow me to see your browsing habits and to ensure that when I place ads, these are relevant to people, Facebook places a cookie through Facebook Insights. However, these data is completely anonymous.
Article 3 How do I obtain this information?
I have obtained the above information from you as a customer or website visitor because you provided this information.
Article 4 What rights do you have regarding this data?
The General Data Protection Regulation has given you a number of rights with regard to the personal data that you have processed by me.
1. Access – You can make a request at any time with Travel by Heart to view your data.
2. Change – If you want your information to be adjusted, corrected, supplemented, protected or removed, you can submit a request for this.
3. Objection – You may object to the processing of your data with the legitimate interest of Travel by heart as a legal basis.
4. Data transfer – If you want to transfer your data to another provider, Travel by heart will provide your data in a structured and current form that can be accessed by conventional digital systems.
5. Withdrawal – When I have processed data on the basis of your explicit permission, you have the right to withdraw this permission. This can have consequences for the services that I can offer you.
To use your rights you can send a request to email@example.com. I will review your request as soon as possible. If I can not meet your request, I will let you know why I reject your request.
Article 5 Who will receive your data?
Travel by heart will not provide your details to third parties unless this is necessary for business operations or is required by law. Your details may be passed on to processors and parties involved in the execution of the agreement prior to the execution of the agreement. I will conclude processing agreements with these third parties in order to optimally guarantee your privacy. According to the law, we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the use of the site.
Article 6 Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent to your browser when you visit this website and then stored on the hard disk or in the memory of the device you use to visit our website. These cookies will not damage your devices.
There are three categories of cookies:
- Necessary cookies help make a website more useful by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure parts of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot work properly.
- Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors use their website, by collecting and reporting data anonymously.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors when they visit different websites. Their goal is to display ads that are tailored to and relevant to the individual user. These ads become more valuable to publishers and external advertisers.
To make this website possible and optimize, I use analytics services. I have a commercial interest in using your surfing habits and related data to analyze my service and to improve it where necessary. I will track your use of my website with Google Analytics and I will be bound by Google’s retention terms. Depending on the type of data, this information is stored for a session, 1 or 2 years. Because I have taken the steps below, I do not need permission to place these tracking cookies.
- A have a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) with Google
- Data sharing is switched off
- Your IP address is anonymized
- I do not use marketing or other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies
I work with a few affiliate partners. However, I do not forward any personal details about you. Only a cookie is used, but the data that results from this cannot be traced back to your personal data. I am bound by the retention periods of the partners concerned.
Cookies are kept until the storage period as described above. If you want to delete them earlier, you can configure this via the settings of your internet browser.
Article 7 Final provisions
I advise you to consult this privacy statement regularly because I can make changes to my policy. If you have questions about this statement or the way I use your data, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a complaint about the way I deal with your data, you can let me know. You can also contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority.